An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Arranging art objects in complex layouts in Adobe Illustrator can be hard. Stop aligning objects manually. With Arranger you can just achieve results with a few clicks.
Wave Layout (New)
- Arrange path objects, groups, textfields in a sine wave layout
- Set parameters like period, amplitude, distance between objects and start angle
- Check out the demo video above or here directly:
- Arrange path objects, groups, textfields in a circle layout
- Define diameter and position
- Clockwise and counterclockwise direction
- Rotation of the complete layout
- Create arc layouts with start angle and end angle
- Let objects point to center, opposite of center, left or right along circle
- Just set columns. Rows are auto-calculated.
- Set the space (gutters) between objects.
- Optional precise positioning
- Random order: Create generative designs with random orders
WATCH THE DEMO VIDEOS
Demo of new Wave layout
Demo of Circle and Grid Layout
Circle Layout: http://www.arranger.io/docs/circle-layout/
Grid Layout: http://www.arranger.io/docs/grid-layout/
New: Wave Layout: http://www.arranger.io/docs/wave-layout/
On any issue contact us here:
Receive news and updates on new features:
There are no reviews currently available.
New feature in version 2.1.0:
Check the demo video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gPVciO5MK8
Thank you for your support and feedback.
For more information on Arranger check the website:
After installation restart Illustrator, in main menu Window > Extensions > Arranger.
If this is not working please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/installingextensionsandaddons.html
If this still is not working please send me a note: email@example.com