An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The ”Cartoons & Pop Art” Photoshop actions will convert your photos into cartoons. Making use of a clever combination of filters & advanced features, they produce awesome results!
After you use the core action to convert the photo into a cartoon, you may use the extras actions to further enhance it: you may add two types of halftone pattern, make selective color adjustments, add a dramatic contrast effect, create grayscale versions, etc.
The actions work also on photos with transparency, without flattening them:
• you can then add any the available (10) pop-art backgrounds.
• another feature you'll love is the creation of pop-art collages that you can print and frame: cartoonize a photo with transparent background, and then use the pop-art collage actions to create Warhol-kind of collages, displaying 4 and 9 versions of your picture.
The actions create 16 different speech balloons. Designed in Illustrator, these balloons offer the power of scalable vector graphics. In addition, the actions combine two layers of halftone pattern to simulate the cartoon dots.
Documentation and Support:
• Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help installing/using the files, or if you have any questions.
• To download the PDF User Guide, click the ”Notes & Docs” tab on this page.
If you want to try before you buy, you may send up to 3 JPG photos at the email address: email@example.com. The size of each photo should be up to 5 Mb. We will send you back a few cartoonized versions of your photos.
There are no reviews currently available.
Added 2 new 'sunburst' pop art backgroundsDocuments
Where is the product zip file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PFx-Cartoons.zip” file there.
Note: If you can't find the product zip file, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the files.
Unzip the ”PFx-Cartoons.zip” file . This will create a folder, which contains the action file: PFx CARTOONS.atn
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Double-click the ”PFx CARTOONS.atn” file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel (if it's not visible, select: Window > Actions).
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner); select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu and load the actions file.
Using the actions:
Load a photo in Photoshop; Click the Cartoonizer action; hit the Play button, located at the bottom of the Actions Panel. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Refer to the PDF user guide for a detailed description. To download the user guide, click the ”Notes & Docs” tab on this page.
If you need any help, email us at email@example.com