An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
When Adobe told us they were planning the launch of Creative Profiles, we jumped at the opportunity to create a few profile packs. Currently there are five themes available in this collection, for a total of 25 stunning Creative Profiles.
Profiles have been around for some time in Lightroom and Camera Raw, but with the latest release of LR and ACR (April 2018), Adobe has made Profiles more discoverable and so much easier to use. These brand new Creative Profiles are the perfect companion to your existing Lightroom Presets or Photoshop Actions as they work in both Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw (ACR).
Creative Profiles are designed to create a look and feel in your images and provide more control with the inclusion of a 3D Lookup Table (LUT) that can be included within a profile offering better color grading effect and more options and precision than were previously possible in Lightroom. Creative Profiles also provide a new Amount slider, enabling you to increase or decrease the effect to your liking.
We also plan on creating a lot more Creative Profiles in the weeks and months to come – better grab the collection now before the price goes up! You'll get all future updates and releases for free.
There are no reviews currently available.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”Contrastly Creative Profiles Collection.zip”. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”Contrastly Creative Profiles Collection”
2. That folder contain another 5 folders, each containing 5 creative profiles (for a total of 25). The 5 folders are called:
- Contrastly 80s Cinema
- Contrastly Contrast King
- Contrastly Film Cinema
- Contrastly Monostamp
- Contrastly Starry Nights
3. For Windows Users: Move the 5 folders listed in step 2 to the following location on your computer:
For Mac Users: Move the 5 folders listed in step 2 to the following location on your computer:
[User Name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings
4. Open Adobe Lightroom.
5. Go to the Develop Module and open the Basic panel.
6. Click on the 4 square icons next to the Profile dropdown at the top of the Basic panel.
7. It will open the Profile Browser. Find and open one of the 5 Contrastly creative profile folders.
Select a creative profile to apply to your image and then you can change the intensity by using the Amount slider at the top of the Profile Browser.
More By This Producer:
Don't we all love the aesthetics of film? Get accurate film simulation, retro effects, and more – all in the digital realm! The collection contains 196 LR & ACR presets.
Make your Photoshop post-processing workflow a breeze. Get a head start with one of our 180 easy-to-use, one-click Photoshop actions.
Over 1,300 presets for Lightroom and ACR designed to simplify your editing workflow and save you time. You'll be back behind the lens in no time at all.