An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
FILM TONES PRESETS FOR LIGHTROOM
35 PRESETS FOR LIGHTROOM
10 ADJUSTEMENT PRESETS FOR LIGHTROOM
This is a Pack of 35 Film Toned Adobe Lightroom Presets. This Pack is compatible with Lightroom, and JPG & RAW images. A total of 45 Presets are included. The adjustments are stackable giving you the ability to get these suited to any style.
Our Film Tones Tones Pack will fade highlights and add a film tone to your images. For subtle fades, film tones, adjustable film grain, vibrancy, and an overall modern film look. I created our Film Tones Pack to edit image from all our recent shoots. This pack will create a beautiful moody image. This pack will work great on underexposed and properly exposed images.
- 35 Professional Lightroom Presets compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4 - 7 & CC Versions
- 10 LXM Adjustment Presets for Lightroom compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4 - 7 & CC Versions
- Compatible with JPG and RAW Images
- Compatible with both a Mac and PC
- Detailed Installation Instructions For Lightroom & Photoshop
© 2018 Lou & Marks, All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
After your file has synced, it will be available in your Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file (LM - FILM TONES.ZIP)
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
I'm always happy to help! Contact me for any support questions: