An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
ORANGE THEME INSTAGRAM PRESETS FOR LIGHTROOM
- 30 ORANGE THEME BLOGGER PRESETS
- 1 INSTRUCTIONS/USAGE PDF FILE
This Orange Theme Preset Pack was inspired by @tezzamb and @jacimariesmith. This preset pack gives your images a beautiful vibrant orange theme. Keep your feed consistent and create beautiful images.
- 30 Professional Lightroom Presets
- Compatible with Mac & PC
- Compatible with Lightroom 3-7 & CC Versions
- Instant Download
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE BUYING THE CORRET FORMAT FOR YOUR EDITING NEEDS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF COMPATIBILITY PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO HELP YOU.
© 2018 Lou & Marks, All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
This Pack of Presets with create an orange/teal blogger themed look in Adobe LightroomDocuments
After your file has synced, it will be available in your Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file. (LM-ORANGE THEME.ZIP)
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
I'm always happy to help! Contact me for any support questions: