An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Black&white photography doesn't attract with its play of colors. Here close attention to composition, lighting, perspective and the context it is shot in are important. ”Eclipse Presets Collection” makes it easy to give your photos an awesome premium look and feel. These presets are highly versatile, you can use them with a wide variety of photos from portraits to landscapes and urban photography. With ”Eclipse Presets Collection” your images will become stunning black&white masterpieces. Welcome to Black and White!
Click to download PDF preview album-
Eclipse Presets Set contains 2 collections / 200 presets:
1. ECLIPSE Workflow Collection / 100 presets
A - Tone and Lens correction presets: Auto tone, Auto lens correction, Auto lens chromatic aberration, Auto lens profile + chromatic aberr.
B - Black and White Mix: Auto, Flat, Portrait, Green #58, Dark blue #47, Yellow #08, Deep yellow #15, Red #25, Deep red #29, Orange #21, Blue-green #44
C - BASE B&W PRESETS: Basic, Fashion, Epic Portrait, Soft Portrait, Matte, Dragan Style, Landscape, Dramatic, High Key, Low Key, Carbon, Film Noir, Muted, Sky Noir, Cityscape, HDR, Expired Film, Vintage, Retro, Antique.
Fashion. Black & white is an elegant, unique way of capturing portraits and it is widely used by the fashion industry. Black-and-white photography has the potential to take your photography to a new level stretching your creativity, making you approach your subjects differently.
- Epic Portrait. Black & white is a powerful and expressive medium for portraiture. The absence of color seems to allow us to see deeper into the soul and reveals the model's character.
Black and white portraits often have a timeless quality that adds to the expressiveness of the portrait.
- Soft Portrait. The soft focus effect is used as an effect for glamour photography, because the effect eliminates blemishes, and in general produces a dream-like image.
- Film Noir. Film noir is a cinematic term used primarily to describe stylish Hollywood crime dramas, particularly such that emphasize cynical attitudes and sexual motivations. Film noir of this era is associated with a low-key, black-and-white visual style that has roots in German Expressionist cinematography.
- Matte Effect. Matte effect preset makes it easy to give your photos an awesome premium
matte look and feel.
- Dramatic. High contrast black & white effects can look really great with many portraits, and they also tend to work well for other types of photos like street photos and landscapes.
- Landscape. Black and white photography is as popular as ever, and landscape is a genre in which many photographers have chosen to work
- High Key. High-key lighting is a style of lighting with a reduced lighting ratio of primarily whites and light grey tones. The use of this technique, is ideal for high style photography, taken to communicate joy, vitality, a clean, minimal look. It's also great for beauty and fashion photography and photos of children.
- Low Key. Low-key photography is a genre of photography consisting in shooting dark scenes, and emphasizing natural or artificial light only on specific areas in the frame. This photographic style is usually used to create a mysterious atmosphere that only suggests various shapes, letting the viewer experience the photograph through subjective interpretation.
- Carbon. This dense grainy rendering, with deep shadows brings to mind the films of the sixties
- High Dynamic Range. HDR is an abbreviation for high dynamic range between the darkest and the lightest parts of an image. An HDR photo displays maximum details for recreating all the memories and get you back to the moments of shooting. Using High Dynamic Range photography can allow you to show something unique and eye-catching.
- Sky Noir. The dark sky around buildings allows to reveal beautiful details of the architecture and looks dramatic.
- Cityscape. Architecture is a favorite photography subject for many photographers. With as much symmetry, lines, and design variety structures offer, it's no wonder there are those out there who are very passionate about it.
- Dragan Style Photography. This photo retouching process accentuates the very fine details like freckles and wrinkles, combined with advanced colouring techniques it gives your photos a real art-house finish. Get this sophisticated look that is widely used in fine art photography.
D - Tone curves adjustments: Contrast booster - light, medium adn high; Matte shadows - light, medium and strong; Matte finish - light, medium and strong.
E - Split toning
Highlights - warm yellow, aqua blue, sweet peach, pistachio green, cold blue, pretty pink
Shadows - purple, cherry red, vintage green, emerald green, sky blue, fuchsia, turquoise, denim blue, sepia, yellow
F- Curves based colouring
Highlights - cream, rose, arctic, coral, orchid, crocus, mint
Shadows - midnight blue, forest green, ruby red, chocolate, magenta, sea green, dark violet, silver
G - Film grain effect - level I-IV
H - Soft focus effect - level I-III
I - Quick sharpening - level I-III
V - Vignettes and frames
Black or white vignette - light, medium and strong, burnt edges, rounded corners
2.ECLIPSE Essential Recipes / 100 actions
3.Grunge Overlays (50 jpeg files). Create the perfect vintage look for your photos with this pack of 50 Grunge Edges Overlays! These overlays can be used with Adobe Photoshop CS3 and later.
- In fact black and white is very effective at emphasizing the shapes and tones of the subject. Black and white can produce a strong image from a subject that might look weaker in color.
- Black-and-white photography is a delicate art that requires great attention to equipment, process, composition, lighting and tonality.
- Black and white photography is about more than just removing color - it's a different way of seeing the world.
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- Work great with Adobe Lightroom 5, 6, 7 and 8/CC (2015-2019)
- Includes PDF preview album
- Step by step instructions are included explaining how to apply content
If you are experiencing problems downloading or using files, please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Miracle Design Studio
All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
All presets were updated for using with Adobe Lightroom 8.0 / CC 2019. Now ”Eclipse” presets collection contains both presets type files - XMP and lrtemplate.
The folder (AE_LR_Presets_98405069_Eclipse.zip) will be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
1: Extract the files in the zip (AE_LR_Presets_98405069_Eclipse).
2: Open Lightroom and click on the ”Develop” tab.
3: On the left panel select 'Presets'. Right click on ”Presets” and select ”New Folder” and give it a meaningful name. Click on the ”Create” button.
4: Right-click on the new folder and select ”Import...”
5: Locate the unzipped presets on your hard drive. Select the presets (AE_LR_Presets_98405069_Eclipse>ECLIPSE Workflow Collection... etc) you want to install and click on the ”Open” button, and you're done. The presets will now be listed in the panel within Lightroom. Simply open a photo and use the preset effects to see the different effects.