An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Imagine photos shot in 1920-1930 years ambrotype, which is colorized by hand in photo shop, then made postcards for the holidays, you probably saw. The old photos have their own charm, it is surrounded by some atmosphere there is in our soul a special feeling.
Attention! The effect is applied to a color photo, not black and white!
Just imagine what you can create vintage effects, to make the color accents in the photo to delight and amaze your family or clients. The effect of black and white photos in these actions is created taking into account color distortion vintage cameras, so the faces in the photo become exactly the kind of looked like people in the early 20th century. Slightly inaccurate getting paint on photo is very similar simulates the brush of the Retoucher, gives the impression of hand colorize.
WHAT YOU GET:
● Colorized Old Photo Actions:
● Make Old BW
● Add All Tones
● Add Skin Tones
● Add More Skin Tones
● Add Blue Tones
● Add Cian Tones
● Add Green Tones
●Add Yellow Tones
● Add Red Tones
● Add Magenta Tones
● Add Pink Tones
● Custom Colorization
● Add Warm Photo Filter
● Smart Layer Mockups:
● Vintage Postcard Mockup Landscape.psd
● Vintage Postcard Mockup Portrait.psd
● Step-By-Step User Guide.pdf
There are no reviews currently available.
There are actions and PSD files for Photoshop which you have after purchasing in the ZIP archive. This is not a Photoshop Panel.
1. Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app. Downloading may take some time, please stay calm.
2. After complete downloading the archive 'Colorized Old Photo Effects For Adobe Photoshop.zip' will be downloaded to the ‘Downloads' folder or the one you selected.
3. Unzip the archive into a folder, read the User Guide, and install the action.
4. Open the image in Photoshop and follow the instructions.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Сontact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Open Adobe Photoshop.
2. Install the ‘Colorized Old Photo.atn'
(Window > Actions > Load Actions)
3. Open photo.
4. Play ‘Make Old BW' to turn your image in an vintage BW style.
5. Play ‘Add All Tones' to add all the colors from the photo. To reduce saturation make less Opacity layer.
6. To add each color separately, run the corresponding action. If the colors are too many, then do less opacity layer. If color is too low, then duplicate this layer.
7. To add a custom color (eyes, for example), run the action ‘Custom Colorization'. Then choose regular round brush with soft edges, adjust the color, transparency, and colorize.
8. Play ‘Add Warm Photo Filter' actions to obtain the yellowish hue of old photographs. Don't add it if you're going to use mockup, because it already has the yellow paper and the photo is multiplied by it.
9. When your photo is ready you can present it using one of the two mockups — Landscape or Portrait orientation. Merge all the layers, open the file ‘Vintage Postcard Mockup.psd', then double click smart layer ‘Your Photo', paste your design and close with save.
Thanks for the purchase!
Compatible with Photoshop CS5 and above.
Not for Further Distribution
This listing is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
Copyright® Notice: All copyrights and trademarks of the trademarked ideas and photos being used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold, they are provided to you for free. This item is not a licensed product and I do not claim ownership over the trademarked ideas used.
More By This Producer:
❤All the required types of over 1000 photo overlays in a single bundle with a huge discount! Just grab it! Now you can add beauty, charm, and emotion to any photo.
A magnificent collection of 56 Realistic Smoke Overlays to ensure that your photos have acquired a new charm, artistry and emotionality.
Most likely you are inspired by all these old mystical photos just like me, and you want to have in your arsenal a palette of effects for Adobe Photoshop.