An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Suitable for both amateurs and professionals. Excellent results on color and black and white photos. For your convenience, the added actions for selecting and overlaying overlays in the Screen mode. This will work both in Photoshop and in Photoshop Elements. The bokeh overlays can be used in any graphics editor, which supports layer overlay in the Screen mode.
● 45 Elegance Bokeh Overlays JPG 3500x1969
● Overlay Actions.atn
● User Guide.pdf
There are no reviews currently available.
User Guide Overlays Adobe Exchange.pdf
There are photo overlays which you have after purchasing in the ZIP archive. This is not a Photoshop Panel. It includes Overlays Action to use it quickly.
1. Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app. Downloading may take some time, please stay calm.
2. After complete downloading the archive 'Elegance Bokeh Overlays.zip' will be downloaded to the ‘Downloads' folder or the one you selected.
3. Unzip the archive into a folder. Do not be discouraged if the folder images with a black background. There is a Screen Blend Mode that allows you to remove the black background by displaying only objects in the Photoshop.
4. Open the Photoshop, open an image that you will apply and follow the one of ways below.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Сontact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 2 ways to apply photo overlays:
1st - using Overlay Actions (include)
2nd - standard, Drag'n'Drop method
1ST WAY: OVERLAYS ACTION
This method is more progressive because it allows you to quickly apply overlays from any folder, even from other sellers. In the settings of the action, you can set the hotkey F12 (for example) so that in one click you call this action
1. Drag-n-drop the 'Overlay Actions.atn' file in Photoshop to load it. Once installed, please access the Actions panel within Photoshop by clicking on 'Window > Actions'.
2. Find ‘Overlays Action' and press Play action what you need.
3. The Photoshop dialog box opens and prompts you to select the file. Click ‘Continue' and find the folder you unzipped and select the image you like. This image will immediately get into your Photoshop file where the photo is open.
4. Scale, rotate or reflect the overlay if you want
5. Press Cmd (Ctrl) + Enter and the action will create a layer mask and two adjustment layers. If necessary, apply a black brush on the layer mask to hide the image where necessary, and in the correction layers, adjust the color or Levels so that the overlay looks appropriate for the photo.
6. Save the image and show your customers, they will be pleasantly surprised by the result
2ND WAY: DRAG'N'DROP
3.1 Drag from the folder any image and place it in a Photoshop file. For images with a black background, apply the Screen Blend Mode. To change the blend mode, double-click on the layer, the layer styles window will open. Change the blending mode and proceed to the next step. For overlays with a transparent background, you do not need to do anything.
3.2 Scale, transform, lower the opacity or add a Layer Mask and Paint on Your Overlay if necessary.
Compatible with any software which works with layers (Photoshop CS5+, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
Not for Further Distribution
This listing is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
Copyright® Notice: All copyrights and trademarks of the trademarked ideas and photos being used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold, they are provided to you for free. This item is not a licensed product and I do not claim ownership over the trademarked ideas used.
More By This Producer:
❤All the required types of over 1000 photo overlays in a single bundle with a huge discount! Just grab it! Now you can add beauty, charm, and emotion to any photo.
A magnificent collection of 56 Realistic Smoke Overlays to ensure that your photos have acquired a new charm, artistry and emotionality.
Most likely you are inspired by all these old mystical photos just like me, and you want to have in your arsenal a palette of effects for Adobe Photoshop.