An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Cyanotype is a photographic printing process that produces a cyan-blue print. Engineers used the process well into the 20th century as a simple and low-cost process to produce copies of drawings, referred to as blueprints. The process uses two chemicals: ferric ammonium citrate and potassium ferricyanide.
But, we can discard all these technical difficulties and use our favorite Photoshop to get the same aesthetic result in a few minutes.
Addon includes work with photos and graphic material. You can imitate cyanotype design with negatives and with the contours of various objects, plants and even fonts. This can be useful for creating postcards, wall arts, posters, antique-styled photos, etc.
�� PSD 4000x2667 file for processing photos in the style of cyanotype with a photonegative.
�� PSD 4000x2667 file for processing graphics in silhouette form, plants, objects, fonts.
�� User guide.
There are no reviews currently available.
User Guide Adobe Exchange.pdf
This is not a Photoshop Panel. It includes PSD files with smart layers and premade layer effects which you have after purchasing in the ZIP archive.
1. Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app. Downloading may take some time, please stay calm.
2. After complete downloading the archive 'Cyanotype Effect For Photoshop.zip' will be downloaded to the ‘Downloads' folder or the one you selected.
3. Unzip the archive into a folder.
4. Open 'User Guide.pdf' and follow the instructions.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Сontact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For a start, open the _Cyanotype Photo Template.psd in Photoshop.
Open the smart layer ”REPLACE PHOTO” and place or insert a photo image, then save and close it.
2. Try turning off the ”Less Brightness” layer if the photo looks too transparent. There is also a ”Duplicate Shift” layer that simulates some blurring when the negative is shifted.
3. Then select one of the matching blue backgrounds from the Backgrounds layer group. A total of 14 varieties.
4. You can add one of the three frames from the Grunge Frames layer group to simulate the aged edge of the negative. In the layer group ”Paper Textures” there are 5 types of old paper overlays.
5. To create a Cyanotype design for a contour print, like objects or plants, open the _Cyanotype Graphic Template.psd
6. Open the smart layer ”REPLACE PHOTO” and place or paste the image, adjust the levels so that the background turns white, and the objects are almost black, then save and close it.
7. To make objects sharper, turn off the ”Blur Gallery” in the effects of the ”REPLACE PHOTO” layer. You can transform or rotate the ”Duplicate Shift” layer or lower its opacity if it distorts the outlines of objects too much.
8. Choose a suitable background and paper. Enjoy cyanotype design made in minutes!
Compatible with Photoshop CS5+
Not for Further Distribution
This listing is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
Copyright® Notice: All copyrights and trademarks of the trademarked ideas and photos being used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold, they are provided to you for free. This item is not a licensed product and I do not claim ownership over the trademarked ideas used.
More By This Producer:
❤All the required types of over 1000 photo overlays in a single bundle with a huge discount! Just grab it! Now you can add beauty, charm, and emotion to any photo.
A magnificent collection of 56 Realistic Smoke Overlays to ensure that your photos have acquired a new charm, artistry and emotionality.
Most likely you are inspired by all these old mystical photos just like me, and you want to have in your arsenal a palette of effects for Adobe Photoshop.