An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Information about the product:
The PanosFX ”VECTOR ART” is a set of amazing Photoshop actions that bring together two worlds: painting effects and vector graphics!
• You'll transform your photos into impressive works of vector art!
• You can convert the photos of your people into amazing cartoons that have a distinctive look.
• You can resize the vectorized images as much as you wish without losing on quality, and create beautiful printable posters.
• You can share the images on your social media / online photo galleries and impress your people / clients with their unique, artistic look.
The core action of the set is called the ”Vectorizer”. The set contains two different versions of the ”Vectorizer” action:
The first version runs across a wide range of Photoshop versions (CC down to CS4). It produces more artistic, 'fluid' strokes, yielding great results with most photos.
The second version runs in Photoshop CC-2015.5 or newer. The images produced by this action retain more details from the original photo.
The ”Resize Image” action contained in the product lets you enlarge the vector images to your preference, without losing quality! This way you can create large posters for your clients or your people.
Documentation and Support:
• To download the PDF User Guide, click the 'Notes & Docs' tab on this page.
• You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help installing/using the files, or if you have any questions.
There are no reviews currently available.
Where is the product zip file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PanosFX-Vector-Art.zip” file there. You may have to restart your computer, for the download to complete.
Note: If you still can't find the product zip file, please contact us at email@example.com and we will email you the files.
Unzip the file. This will create a folder called ”PanosFX-Vector-Art” that contains the ”PFx VECTOR ART.atn” file.
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Double-click the ”PFx VECTOR ART.atn” file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
Note: If the Actions Panel is not visible, select ”Window > Actions” in Photoshop's menu.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel.
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner) and select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu.
• Navigate inside the ”PanosFX-Vector-Art” folder and load the atn file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.