An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The PanosFX Photoshop actions have been downloaded by hundreds of thousands of users since 2002. Our commercial and free add-ons have been characterized as the best of their kind by prominent industry professionals and magazine columnists.
The Complete Bundle lets you get the entire collection of PanosFX products (9) at an amazing price: 50% less than you would pay if you bought all of them separately!
You will get hundreds of unique actions that cover a wide range of needs. You also get top-notch assistance at any time you need it, and frequent updates.
NOTE: EXTRA 40% DISCOUNT: Take advantage of the additional 40% discount applied to the bundle price (
74.90 44.90 USD). It is valid till March 31st, 2019 !
The current edition of the Complete Bundle contains the following products (listed in alphabetical order). Click the gallery examples to view the details.
The product contains the 'Big Pictures' and the 'Image Merger' collage makers.
• The 'Big Pictures' actions create 28 collage effects: the actions cut a photo into smaller pieces and then merge them together in various creative ways.
• The 'Image Merger' actions let you stitch different photos, in columns, rows, or in a matrix (28 different formats available).
Cartoons and Pop art:
This is our most popular product: it contains everything you need to convert your photos into incredible cartoons with amazing quality! Plus, you can add a bunch of cartoon balloons, pop-art backgrounds, and create awesome pop-art collages.
Cubes and Boxes:
The Cubes actions create beautiful photo cubes of any size, with the same or different photos on their faces. Lots of different cube styles are available. The 3D actions harness Photoshop's 3D power, allowing to rotate and animate the cubes!
The Box actions let you create software boxes very easily.
If you want to show off your photos, this is a must-have! The product contains 54 actions that create distinctive classic and special filmstrip effects. The actions are grouped in 3 sets: 'Flat', 'Bent', and 'Special' filmstrips.
These actions create a variety of elegant mockups of books, magazines, brochures, spiral pads, vinyl records, etc, which you can easily 'populate' with your photos and graphics. The product contains 8 different action sets: 3D book, hardback books, softback books, magazines, brochures, open books, spiral bound pads, vinyl records & DVDs. The actions create 60 different objects. For most of these objects, the actions create multiple PSDs with the object being viewed from different angles.
Unlike the common PSD mockup files that have fixed dimensions, these actions let you define your preferred mockup size, which is great for the quality of the final image!
Photo Corners - Slits:
Even your ordinary photos will stand out when you process them with the 'Photo Corners - Slits' actions! The actions make a photo look mounted onto any background, through beautiful slits! Dozens of effects included. Ideal for scrapbookers / album makers!
The first version of the Puzzles actions was released here on the Exchange in 2003. Since then it remains one of our most popular products. You will transform your photos into beautiful jigsaw puzzles, choosing from 14 classic and 24 special effects! The pieces are individual layers (2D actions) or individual objects (3D actions), allowing you to move them independently and create beautiful images!
This product works like a swiss knife, with many different uses:
• You can use the framing actions to add 12 different frames to your photos (from deckled to scrolls).
• You can use the photo edge actions to manipulate the photo edges.
• You can apply 11 different color tint & Shift effects.
• You can apply 8 different photo aging effects , transforming your photos into romantic works of art!
Transform your photos into a beautiful vector paintings that can be resized freely without losing quality!
The PDF user guides and video tutorials are available here: https://www.panosfx.com/documentation-products.
Should you need any help, you may contact us at any time, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews currently available.
Where is the product zip file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PanosFX Complete Bundle.zip” file there. You may have to restart your computer for the download to complete.
Note: If you still can't find the product zip file, please contact us at email@example.com and we will email you the files.
Unzip the file. This will create a folder called ”PanosFX Complete Bundle”. It contains 9 subfolders with the files of the 9 PanosFX products.
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Navigate inside the product subfolder and double-click the actions file (filename.atn); the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
Note: If the Actions Panel is not visible, select ”Window > Actions” in Photoshop's menu.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel.
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner) and select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu.
• Navigate inside the product subfolder and load the atn file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.