An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
RAISE is a photo community platform from Canon that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help photographers find new ways to categorize and organize their photographs, learn and enhance their skills, and be inspired.
There are no reviews currently available.
Release 1.0.3 of the RAISE Lightroom Plugin requires a Canon Account, which can be created for free at https://raise.usa.canon.com.
Images added to a RAISE collection within Lightroom are auto synced and can be shared with clients, family and or friends from the RAISE mobile or web applications.
Syncing includes image modifications: like color corrections, cropping and keyword updates.
The RAISE AI auto adds tags to images and they can be found in panels > metadata under windows in Lightroom or by selecting an image in Raise.
Where To Find It:
1) After downloading the RAISE plugin from the adobe marketplace
2) Open Lightroom Classic CC and navigate to File → Plugin Manager
3) In the Plugin Manager window, click the Add button to initiate the installation of a new plugin
4) Select Add Plug-in (Mac) or Select Folder (Windows) and adds the RAISE.lrplugin to Lightroom Classic CC
5) Select the plugin from the left-hand rail of the Lightroom application and click the Set Up dialog
6) Enter your RAISE/Canon credentials into the login section, then select Sign in with your RAISE account to complete the setup.
7) Click save once you are logged in
Note: the user has the option to configure the syncing frequency of the Lightroom content to RAISE - by default this will be done every 30 seconds. If you are on an older/slower machine you might want to increase this number to an hour or longer so it runs less frequently.