An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This is an After Effects extension to export animations to html.
A subset of AE features are supported.
Export to html, svg or canvas.
There are no reviews currently available.
- FEATURE: Added freeze/unfreeze methods to stop prevent any animation from playing
- FEATURE: Added getRegisterdAnimations method to get all current animations handled by lottie
- FEATURE: Exporting PNGs with render queue in order to fix black pixels around images
- FEATURE: Support for compressed jpgs when image is not transparent
- FEATURE: Support for exporting base 64 encoded images inlined in the json file
- PERFORMANCE: significant improvement on the svg and canvas renderers
- TEXT LAYERS: font measuring and some text fixes
- FEATURE: added support for assetsPath when using animationData
- FEATURE: added getDuration method. In frames and in seconds.
- IMPROVEMENT: html elements now hide their base container when off render time bounds
- FEATURE: added skew to transform calculations
- FEATURE: calculating shape bounds for html shape elements without depending on getBBox
- FEATURE: Supporting custom tags on html renderer
- FIX: Text fWeight precedence over fStyle
- FEATURE: more expressions supported
- FIX: some general bug fixes
Navigate to Windows -> Extensions -> Bodymovin