An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this and 500+ other presets: https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/12433
HOW TO GIVE PASTEL COLORS TO ANY PHOTO
Introducing our Pastel Coloring Presets Collection. One-click and you can give any photo a quick pastel appearance.
- 20 pastel presets for Lightroom.
- Allows you to quickly add pastel coloring to any photo instantly.
- Completely customizable settings and sliders that allow you full control over your final image.
- Compatible with JPEG, RAW, and TIFF files so you never have to worry about the presets not working with a current project.
- Quickly get started with the easy installation instructions that are included.
- Works with both MAC and PC.
Buy the pastel colors presets kit now and start transforming your images.
There are no reviews currently available.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-pastel-presets.zip”. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] pastel coloring presets” containing '20' presets separated into a ”Develop Presets” folder.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom - Win: Edit >Preferences MAC: Lightroom >Preferences
3. Go to the ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” then to the ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the folder ”Develop Presets” containing the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Close and Open Lightroom again.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.