An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Analog is a pack of Lightroom presets that will bring your photos to life with the timeless look of film. All effects are inspired by traditional films such as Fujifilm Velvia, Kodak Gold, and Agfa Ultra to name a few.
✔ 16 Fadeable Presets
Choose from any of the fifteen fadeable presets. These presets come in five strengths from subtle to strong so that you can choose the perfect one for your photo.
✔ Adjustable Tone
Want to edit the fade/contrast of the effect? It can easily be done simply by adjusting the tone curve. Unlike some presets that only make use of the RGB channels, our presets use The presets use the full capabilities of the tone curve tool.
✔ Night Mode
In traditional film, night photos tend to have a unique tungsten/blue color characteristic. You can emulate this look on any Analog effect by clicking on one of the Night Mode presets.
✔ Minimal Settings
Don't re-retouch your photos! Most Lightroom presets overwrite your basic settings (exposure, contrast, white balance, highlights, shadows, etc.). Don't lose time re-retouching your photos. These presets will not touch your white balance or basic tonal settings.
✔ Free LR Toolkit Night Film Module ($4 Value)
Analog is fully compatible with LR Toolkit. This product includes the LR Toolkit base kit and a premium Night Film Toning module. For more information about LR Toolkit, please visit www.lrtoolkit.com
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After the file has synced, it will be available in your local Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We're happy to help! Please contact us at email@example.com
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.