An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
SparkleStock Prestalgia offers photographers a huge range of retro Lightroom presets. These 25 presets will transform your photos from normal to nostalgic in just one click.
✔ 25 Fadeable Color Grading Presets
Choose from any of the 25 fadeable presets. These presets come in five strengths from subtle to strong so that you can choose the perfect one for your photo.
✔ Minimal Settings
Don’t waste time re-retouching your photos! Most Lightroom presets overwrite your basic settings (exposure, contrast, white balance, highlights, shadows, etc.). These presets will not touch your white balance or basic tonal settings.
✔ Adjustable Tone
Want to edit the fade/contrast of the effect? It can easily be done simply by adjusting the 4-channel tone curve. You can edit by hand or with LR Toolkit.
✔ Compatible with Video Files
Color grade your videos in Lightroom! These presets are compatible with video clips and the minimal settings means faster rendering.
✔ Fully Compatible with LR Toolkit
LR Toolkit is the best workflow system for Lightroom and it allows you to customize the look of these presets. You can adjust the fade, create HDR looks, boost colors, and a lot more. More information can be found at www.lrtoolkit.com
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After the file has synced, it will be available in your local Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the "Show Lightroom Presets Folder". A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can’t find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We’re happy to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.