An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Upload your creative work to ProofMe cloud-based review and collaboration platform to share it with your team or anyone, anywhere in the world.
There are no reviews currently available.
Preview release. Send feedback and feature suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
v0.9 (October 24, 2017)
Adobe CC 2018 support.
v0.8 (December 1, 2016)
Added version upload support
v0.7 (September 17, 2016)
Adobe Photoshop: added support for CMYK documents
Adobe InDesign: fixed an issue with mismatching PDF export preset in non-English versions
v0.6 (March 23, 2016)
Added Adobe InDesign support
v0.5 (February 12, 2016)
Better handling of large files
v0.4 (December 23, 2015)
Fixed failure to create a proof for some documents with new layers
v0.3 (December 10, 2015)
Fixed compatibility issue with Photoshop 2015.1
1. After installation restart Photoshop CC / InDesign CC
2. Open the plugin panel by navigating to Window > Extensions > ProofMe
3. Go to https://proofme.com, sign into your ProofMe account (or sign up for free)
4. Click on your avatar icon and select My Profile, scroll down to Integrations / Apps and click + to add the Adobe Creative Cloud integration
5. Copy generated token and paste it into input field on the plugin panel
6. That's it, you are good to go!