An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Matte Pastels is a set of film-like effects inspired by the beautiful post-processing style of photographer Masashi Wakui.
- Beni Imo
✔ 12 Beautiful Matte Pastel Effects
Pick the perfect effect with a wide variety of pastel effects. You can adjust the strength of each effect simply by adjusting the opacity.
✔ Save Time with Snapshot Prerendering
Play one action and pick the effects. This saves you time because you can switch effects instantly without having to play each action one-by-one.
✔ 100% Nondestructive and Fully Editable
To meet the demands of professional photographers, all effects are created nondestructively. Your layers are never merged.
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After the file has synced, it will be available in your local Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Photoshop, open the Actions panel (Window > Actions).
3. Choose the ATN file with a filename that matches your version of Photoshop. Drag and drop the ATN file into the Actions panel.
4. Select an action and click the play button.
Can’t find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We’re happy to help! Please contact us at email@example.com
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.