An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Metadata PRO reads metadata out of a document and inserts it as text layers or copies it to the clipboard.
• Add metadata to a single document
• Add metadata to multiple documents (batch processing)
• Reads out the following metadata:
- Filename (not really a metadata but nice to have)
- Creation Date
- Document Title
- Camera Make
- Camera Model
- Focal Length
- Exposure Time
- Exposure Program
- Metering Mode
- Image Size
- Creator Tool
- Copyright Status
- Copyright Notice
- Copyright Info URL
- more to come in the next updates!
• Choose font, position, color, size, opacity
• Resize (optional)
• Sharpen (optional, multiple sharpen methods)
• Embed metadata (Copyright-Status, Copyright Notice, Copyright Info URL)
• Batch Processing: Save in multiple formats (JPG (for Web or Normal), PNG, PSD)
Demo Video and more here:http://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc
Problems with the automatic installation via the Creative Cloud App?
• Download the zxp-file here: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud/install-instructions.14701.html
• Install the zxp-file with https://install.anastasiy.com/ or http://zxpinstaller.com/
There are no reviews currently available.
v 1.1 (August 2018)
v 1.0.3 (January 2018)
- Fixed multiple issues for Windows and CC2018
v 1.0.2 (April 2017)
- fixed spelling for ordinal numbers in English
- panel is not reloading if you minimize it and open it again
v 1.0.1 (6th June 2016)
- Copy Metadata-text to clipboard
- Create and manage presets
- Creation Date now also shows the time
- You can now place the metadata outside the image
v 1.0 (8th March 2016)
- First Release
The Panel will be installed through the Creative Cloud App.
Restart Photoshop and navigate to ”Window” -> ”Extensions” -> ”Metadata Pro”
Problems with the installation? This way: http://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc/installation-and-troubleshooting/