An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Metadata CC Pro reads out the embedded metadata of a document and inserts it as a text layer.
Demonstration-Video and more here: http://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc
Problems with the installation?
This way: https://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc/en/installation-and-troubleshooting/
German version: https://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc/de/installationsanleitung-und-fehlerbehebung/
• Add metadata to a single document
• Add metadata to multiple documents (batch processing)
• Reads out the following metadata:
- Filename (not really a metadata but nice to have)
- Creation Date
- Document Title
- Camera Make
- Camera Model
- Focal Length
- Exposure Time
- Exposure Program
- Metering Mode
- Image Size
- Creator Tool
- Copyright Status
- Copyright Notice
- Copyright Info URL
- more to come in the next updates!
• Choose font, position, color, size, opacity
• Resize (optional)
• Sharpen (optional, multiple sharpen methods)
• Embed metadata (Copyright-Status, Copyright Notice, Copyright Info URL)
• Batch Processing: Save in multiple formats (JPG (for Web or Normal), PNG, PSD)
There are no reviews currently available.
v 1.0.3 (January 2018)
- Fixed multiple issues for Windows and CC2018
v 1.0.2 (April 2017)
- fixed spelling for ordinal numbers in English
- panel is not reloading if you minimize it and open it again
v 1.0.1 (6th June 2016)
- Copy Metadata-text to clipboard
- Create and manage presets
- Creation Date now also shows the time
- You can now place the metadata outside the image
v 1.0 (8th March 2016)
- First Release
The Panel will be installed through the Creative Cloud App.
Restart Photoshop and navigate to ”Window” -> ”Extensions” -> ”Metadata CC Pro”
Problems with the installation? This way: http://pixelsucht.net/metadatacc/installation-and-troubleshooting/