An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Speed up your keywording workflow by getting automatic suggestions from the Google brain!
This Lightroom plugin will allow you to get keyword suggestions on your selected images using Google's Cloud Vision machine learning-powered image analysis service.
It can be used for selected individual images to selectively apply the suggested keywords, or in batch mode to auto-apply all keywords having a good enough confidence factor.
General notes on the keyword suggestions
- Due to limitations of the image analysis service used by this plugin, the keyword suggestions are currently only available in English.
- Computers aren't as good as human brains yet. Hence the quality of the suggestions can vary, and obviously will work less on the more abstract images. You can experiment with the quality of the suggestions at https://cloud.google.com/vision/ Please do not contact me regarding the quality of the suggestions as I do not have control over these.
Note about the price
The image analysis service used by this plugin is not free, and this cost is entirely supported by me, the developer of this plugin. To recoup this cost, I do need to charge a fee that should offset it over the lifetime of the plugin.
Should Google (or a competing service of equivalent quality) release a free version of their image analysis service, I will publish a free version of the plugin.
Note about keyword hierarchies
An update was submitted to Adobe and is pending approval to improve the support of keyword hierarchies and avoid creating duplicate keywords when a matching one exists at any level of the hierarchy (and not just the root as is the case in this current version).
This upcoming fix will address one of the comments.
Hope you enjoy this plugin!
There are no reviews currently available.
FIX: the threshold value entered in the batch process popup was ignored (the value needed to be set in the plugin configuration page)
1. Installation is managed automatically by Adobe CC (required)
2. Restart Lightroom and navigate to File -> Plug-in Manager to enable ”CloudTagger”.
3. The add-on's functionalities can be accessed via Lightroom's menu under Library > Plug-in Extras > Get keyword suggestions (at least one photo must be selected in the Library module).