An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Enhance the photos from your LG V20 phone with these free Photoshop actions. These actions will normalize the colors, correct wide angle distortions, and reduce high-ISO artifacts. Although they were designed to improve photos taken with the LG V20, they can be used for other photos as well.
- Normalize Colors
- Wide Angle Correction
- Wide Angle Volume Deformation
- High ISO: Reduce Artifacts
- High ISO: Reduce Artifacts (Strong)
- High ISO: Reduce Noise
- High ISO: Normalize Colors
✔ Normalize Saturated Colors
The photos from the LG V20 are heavily processed which reduces color accuracy and leads to artificial-looking photos. These actions can normalize the colors in your photo to the same quality seen in other phones.
✔ Fix Wide Angle Distortions
Create perfectly straight lines from your wide angle photos. The wide angle actions removes the distortion caused by the wide angle camera. The result is a photo that looks like it was taken with rectilinear ultra wide angle lens.
✔ Reduce High-ISO Artifacts
When shooting in high-ISO mode, the photos from your LG V20 will have heavy pixel artifacts. The high-ISO actions can remove the artifacts and reduce the noise resulting in much more usable photos.
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After the file has synced, it will be available in your local Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Photoshop, open the Actions panel (Window > Actions).
3. Choose the ATN file with a filename that matches your version of Photoshop. Drag and drop the ATN file into the Actions panel.
4. Select an action and click the play button.
Can’t find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We’re happy to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.