An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Film Pro 400 - 22 Lightroom and 20 Adobe Camera Raw Presets simulates old Classic Films. They give to the images a combination of color saturation, depth, brightness and high sharpness, giving your photographs a professional look.
Pro 400 works great with landscape, travel photography and portraits.
The effect of the presets may vary depending on the particular characteristics of the original photo.
You can easily adjust the presets to your own style.
There are no reviews currently available.
Included 2 new Lightroom presets.
Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”JJF FILM Pro 400.zip”. Unzip it and you will get a folder
called ”JJF FILM Pro 400” containing the presets
1. Download the presets and unzip them.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom o PC: Edit > Preferences o MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
3. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Maybe you want to create a subfolder.
7. Close and Open Lightroom again
8. Start using them
For Adobe Camera Raw:
Place the presets in the following location:
• Mac(user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw /Settings
• Win (user)/Application Data/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings
Once done, load the settings and start using them
1. Open your Lightroom.
2. Search for the Cinematic Vibes presets on left panel in Develop Panel and use any of them.
For Camera Raw/Photoshop:
1. Open the picture in Photoshop
2. Go to Filter>Camera Raw Filter
3. In Right Panel go to: Apply Preset
You may need to adjust in Basic Panel on the right: exposition and white balance. You can easily adjust the presets to your own style or the needs of the image, adjusting slightly the highlights, shadows, whites or black controls.