An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The Cinematic Vibes collection is a profesionally done bundle of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw presets created to emulate the cinematic style.
They give to the images a combination of color saturation, depth, brightness and high sharpness, giving your photographs a professional look.
These presets work great with landscapes, urban, travel photography and lifestyles. You can easily adjust the presets to your own style. The effect of the presets may vary depending on the particular characteristics of the original photo.
This pack contains a total of 72 Lightroom and 56 Adobe Camera Raw presets.
BUY THEM AND START ENHANCING YOUR PHOTOS NOW
RAW, DNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files. Best results with RAW/DNG.
Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC. Adobe Camera Raw 7.0+ Windows PC and Mac
There are no reviews currently available.
Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”Cinematic Vibes LR-ACR.zip”. Unzip it and you will get two folders called ”Cinematic Vibes ACR” and ”Cinematic Vibes LR” containing the presets and a pdf file with instructions.
1. Download the presets and unzip them.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom o PC: Edit > Preferences o MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
3. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Maybe you want to create a subfolder.
7. Close and Open Lightroom again
8. Start using them
For Adobe Camera Raw:
Place the presets in the following location:
• Mac(user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw /Settings
• Win (user)/Application Data/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings
Once done, load the settings and start using them
1. Open your Lightroom.
2. Search for the Cinematic Vibes presets on left panel in Develop Panel and use any of them.
For Camera Raw/Photoshop:
1. Open the picture in Photoshop
2. Go to Filter>Camera Raw Filter
3. In Right Panel go to: Apply Preset
You may need to adjust in Basic Panel on the right: exposition and white balance. You can easily adjust the presets to your own style or the needs of the image, adjusting slightly the highlights, shadows, whites or black controls.