An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This is a Photoshop panel to convert a batch of photos to be Oil Paint style, which includes the following steps:
1) Open all the photos to be applied with Oil Paint effect
2) Click ”Refresh” button to get all the opened photos
3) Choose all or some of these photos to apply with Oil Paint effect
4) Click ”Oil Paint” button to do a batch of applying Oil Paint effect
5) Optionally, you could choose ”Auto Resize” checkbox to resize the image to be smaller than 2800 * 2000 (width * height). By default, the checkbox is not checked.
6) Optionally, you could click ”Export Active Document” to show a dialog to export the active document to local disk.
1) Save the photo as you wish and please not forget to backup the original photos.
2) If you don't obvious Oil Paint effect, you could resize the image to be a bit smaller then apply it.
3) Coming soon: Additional Oil Paint effect(s) will be supported soon, on the way.
Other addons you might be interested in:
a. Sketch All - https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/17747
b. WaterColor All - https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/18201
c. Ink All - https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/18199
d. Color Pencil All - https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/18333
There are no reviews currently available.
Fixed UI issues.
To install the extension, log on to the Adobe Add-ons store.
Locate the ExportLayer add-on, and click the button to begin installation.
Once installation is complete, you will see ”Oil Paint All” Panel add-on appear inside the Windows>Extensions menu from within your CC applications.
If the add-on neither can be installed Adobe Add-ons store nor Adobe Extension Manager, please contact email@example.com directly.