An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Focus & Bokeh .. Enhance Backgrounds for the Perfect Picture!
A Professional tool to create a new Depth of Field with stunning Bokeh to All your Photos...
Focus & Bokeh is used to focus the viewer on the subject of the photo. By adjusting the aperture and blurring the background all attention is moved toward the main component of the photo. This technique is achieved when the photo is taken, but now with Focus & Bokeh it can be achieved easily on any digital image.
* Focus & Bokeh is a real adjustment plug-in, that gives you full control over the foreground but also the background of your photo.
* You do not have to use expensive hardware (or software!) and you have the ability to have more control over the final result.
* Focus & Bokeh features tilt focus, virtual lens and a brush area to give focus to irregular shapes.
* Set your area of focus and then select a lens to simulate or create your own by controlling the amount and kind of blur. With the Brush tool you paint sharpness or blur where you want it. It has never been easier or faster to focus your viewer's eye and minimize distractions.
* Use the tilt shift option and color adjustments and create fake miniatures in no time.
* Use the planar shift and recreate depth.
* Bokeh is a Japanese word which defines how you control the beauty of the 'Out of Focus' part of your photo. You have with this tool full control of the point of lights of your background and can create in the blink of an eye stunning effects that even pro would have difficulty to do!
Focus & Bokeh virtual lens as you can see on our screen shots an be used in combination with brush masking, elliptical lens, tilt focus. This is making a world of difference in a production environment!
More details and renderings from :
There are no reviews currently available.
More Bokeh Kernel
Enhanced Stencil Masking
User Interface changes
Install, relaunch Photoshop, Open an RGB image, in the filter menu you will see the plug-in HumanSoftware>FocusAndBokeh