An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
A panel to convert to astrophotography HDR image.
Below is the detailed instruction.
1). Open the image in Photoshop
2) Optionally choose the option ”Remove blurry” check box if your image is a bit blurry
3). Click ”Astrophotography HDR” to make the active document to HDR
4) May apply step 2) multiple times
a) HDR is specific designed for astrophotography photo especially dark starry sky, so it might not be applied for general photo
b) You can apply multiple time of HDR
Official website: https://astrophotography360.com
- Astrophotography HDR: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/18531
- Noise Deduction: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/18377
- Astrophotography StarTrail Pro: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/18519
- Long Exposure: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/19361
- Starry Sky: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/19479
Besides, Combo set of Astrophotography is available at: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/19363
There are no reviews currently available.
Add more brushes
After installing, close and restart any open instances of Photoshop. Once restarted, ”Astrophotography HDR” can be found under ”Extensions” in the ”Window” menu