An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
HDR B&W is a pack of 10 professional Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw Presets for Black and White HDR Photography in a natural style. They work great for travel, architecture and landscape photography
They are designed for general images and work with RAW, DNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files. Best results with RAW/DNG.
It works with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC and Photoshop CS6-CC
Note that these presets don´t change exposition and white balance, you´ll have to adjust by yourself depending of the photo.
Depending on the histogram of the photo you may need to adjust black and white point to achieve the best results.
There are no reviews currently available.
Included 10 Adobe Camera Raw Presets
Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”HDR BW v2.zip”. Unzip it and you will get two folders called ”Camera Raw” and ”Lightroom” containing the presets.
1. Download the presets and unzip them.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom o PC: Edit > Preferences o MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
3. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Maybe you want to create a subfolder.
7. Close and Open Lightroom again
8. Start using them
For Adobe Camera Raw:
Place the presets in the following location:
• Mac(user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw /Settings
• Win (user)/Application Data/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings
Once done, load the settings and start using them
1. Open your Lightroom.
2. Search for the Cinematic Vibes presets on left panel in Develop Panel and use any of them.
For Camera Raw/Photoshop:
1. Open the picture in Photoshop
2. Go to Filter>Camera Raw Filter
3. In Right Panel go to: Apply Preset
You may need to adjust in Basic Panel on the right: exposition and white balance. You can easily adjust the presets to your own style or the needs of the image, adjusting slightly the highlights, shadows, whites or black controls.