An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
400 + BLOGGER PRESETS
User Friendly, Easy to Use, One Click, Lightroom Presets to help you achieve better imagery for your blog. Our Blogger Collection is a curated collection of our best, modern, creative, editorial Lightroom Presets. As a blogger myself I love having a variety of tones and film like Presets to choose from. You can add editorial tones with our Street Photography Collection, Add Fashion and Moody tones with our Fine Art Indie Collection, Add Creative tones with our Indie Muse Collection, Correct Product Photography with our Product Presets, Edit Portraits to have smooth vibrant skin and amazing depth with our Portrait Presets, and Create Bright airy warm edit with our Bright & Airy Collection.
These will give your images a modern, trendy, Instagram inspired look. The 35 Lightroom Customizer Presets are applied over a preset as a second step to add contrast, lower contrast, sharpen, brighten, warm, cool, ect.
**INCLUDED IN YOUR BLOGGER BUNDLE**
- 10 LXM Dark & Moody Presets
- 10 Warm Film Presets
- 10 LXM Cinematic Presets
- 20 LXM Travel Presets
- 10 Minimal Presets
- 10 Vibrant Presets
- 10 Editorial Presets
- 10 Film Presets
- 10 Teal & Orange Presets
- 10 Brightening Presets
- 10 Modern Food Presets
- 40 Modern Fine Art Indie Lightroom Presets
- 100 Indie Muse Presets & Brushes
- 40 Street Photography Presets
- 60 Portrait Presets
- 35 Lightroom Customizer Presets
- 28 Bright & Airy Presets
- 20 Matte Presets
They will give you a vary dramatic look and change your image quite a bit. Some presets come with variations to tone up or tone down the effect.
These presets look great on a wide variety of indoor/outdoor images.
©2018 Lou & Marks, All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
Updated & Added New Presets to this bundleDocuments
After your file has synced, it will be available in your Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
I'm always happy to help! Contact me for any support questions: