An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Fine Art Indie Collection
40 Lightroom Presets Fine Art Indie Style for Modern, creative photographers and editors.
Fine Art Indie is one of my favorite collections of presets to date. This collection was inspired by my time spent in Colorado. The gorgeous muted skylines and greyed out sceneries photographed just beautifully. I wanted to be able to get that same look in all my photos. That is how this entire collection came about.
These preset can be used in a single process to get a more dramatic look. These work great to give you that Instagram Inspired look. Our Fine Art Indie Collections works on Weddings, Fashion, Street Photography, Lifestyle, Indoor/Outdoor Photoshoots, Portraits, Landscapes, Maternity and pretty much all creative photography.
- 40 Modern Fine Art Indie Lightroom Presets
They will give you a vary dramatic look and change your image quite a bit.
I have included installation instructions as well as link to a video I recorded to help processing your images.
These presets look best on images that are a bit darker and muted in tone. They create a dramatic look and change the image quite a bit.
---------Why choose us for your editing resources?----------
--Our Products are Professionally made, we pride ourselves on creating natural tool designed to evoke tone, style, and mood.
--You will be able to achieve consistency within your work, creating a style and a cohesive look to all your images, all while streamlining your editing.
--All of our products have been tested on a variety of images and they are very versatile. As photographers ourselves we use these tools to speed up our workflow, and give our images a creative edge.
--Take your photography to the next level, being able to professionally edit your images.
Keep in touch around the web:
@louandmarks on instagram
and @louandmarks around the web
***These can only be used in Adobe Lightroom.***
-This package of presets is compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and your Creative Cloud Version-
*Compatible with Adobe Raw, Tiff and JPEG.*
All products come with installation instructions and links to videos.
Once payment is made you can download the presets instantly.
Contact us with any questions regarding your order or using your presets we will be happy to help!
XOXO Lou & Marks
© 2017, Lou & Marks, All Rights Reserved
Do not sharing the files, or selling them in any form. Derivative works are also prohibited.
There are no reviews currently available.
Updated Lightroom PresetsDocuments
Fine Art Instructions.pdf
After your file has synced, it will be available in your Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file. (LM FINE ART INDIE.zip)
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
I'm always happy to help! Contact me for any support questions: