An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Landscape HDR is a professionally designed pack of 22 Presets for Lightroom converting your Landscape Photography in a HDR natural style.
Landscape HDR is a must have for photographers, bloggers and instagramers for landscape, travel or architecture photos.
This pack contains a total of 22 Lightroom Presets.
BUY THEM AND START ENHANCING YOUR PHOTOS NOW
RAW, DNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files. Best results with RAW/DNG.
Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6, CC and Classic
Windows PC and Mac
IMPORTANT – You may need to have Adobe's Creative Cloud desktop App installed, log in and sync after purchase. If you experience problems, please contact me at email@example.com
There are no reviews currently available.
Updated CC compatibility
Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”Landscape HDR Lightroom Presets Patch 04.zip”. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”Landscape HDR Lightroom Presets Patch 04” containing the presets
1. Download the presets and unzip them.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom o PC: Edit > Preferences o MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
3. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Maybe you want to create a subfolder.
7. Close and Open Lightroom again
8. Start using them
Note for Lightroom Classic 7.3 users:
If you´re a user of Lightroom Classic 7.3, when you restart Lightroom the presets will automatically convert to .xmp extension and you can use them on Adobe Camera Raw too.