An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
StudioGenie Lightroom Plugin enables you to upload Portfolio, Ideas and Proofing images directly from within Lightroom into StudioGenie. You can also import all the Proofing feedback (ratings, tags and comments) from your customers back into Lightroom.
There are no reviews currently available.
StudioGenie Lightroom Plugin enables you to further simplify your overall photo workflow. Through this Plugin, you have the ability to perform a variety of tasks right within Lightroom. By installing Lightroom Plugin, you can perform the following activities within Lightroom:
- Login and logout off your account
- Import all Proofing, Portfolio & Ideas folders into Lightroom Plugin
- Associate the StudioGenie images with Lightroom images (based on File Name & File Number Suffix)
- Check for missing photos
- Sync & View Portfolio Folders
- Create, Rename & Delete Portfolio Folders
- Create, Rename, Manage & Delete Portfolio Smart Folder
- Upload, Update & Delete Portfolio Images
- Quick Access Link to corresponding Portal Portfolio Folder within Lightroom
- Sync & View Idea Folders
- Create, Rename & Delete Idea Folders
- Create, Rename, Manage & Delete Idea Smart Folder
- Upload, Update & Delete Idea Images
- Quick Access Link to corresponding Portal Idea Folder within Lightroom
- Sync & View Proofing Folders
- Create, Rename & Delete Proofing Folders
- Create, Rename, Manage & Delete Proofing Smart Folder
- Upload, Update & Delete Proofing Images
- Quick Access Link to corresponding Portal Proofing Folder within Lightroom
- Import & Manage Tags for Proofing Images
- Import & Manage Ratings for Proofing Images
- Import & View Comments for Proofing Images
Image Settings (LR features):
- Image quality
- Image sizing
- Output sharpening
- Metadata inclusion
During installation, please make sure that Lightroom is closed. Please note that this is for Mac only.
Now, open up Adobe Lightroom Application. You will now see StudioGenie plug-in added to the 'Publish Services' on the left pane of the Lightroom. Double-click on the StudioGenie logo to open up Lightroom Publishing Manager dialog.
Now please visit https://portal.studiogenie.net to create a new account. If you already have a StudioGenie account, then please use it.
Login with your StudioGenie credentials and click Save. You can now import your folders from StudioGenie and publish images. To learn more about functionalities of Lightroom Plugin, please visit our support portal at http://support.studiogenie.net/knowledgebase/topics/44488-lightroom-plugin
You can also view the Lightroom Plugin overview video at http://studiogenie.net/videos