An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
A Photoshop panel to simulate starry sky.
Simply follow these steps with this panel within Photoshop:
1. Open your image/picture in Photoshop
2. Click button ”Starry Sky” to generate a starry sky layer
3. Adjust the opacity and resize area of the starry sky to adapt to your photo/image
4. Merge and save as needed
Official website: https://astrophotography360.com.
- Astrophotography HDR: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/18531
- Noise Deduction: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/18377
- Astrophotography StarTrail Pro: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/18519
- Long Exposure: coming soon...
Besides, Combo set of Astrophotography is available at: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/19363
There are no reviews currently available.
After installing, close and restart any open instances of Photoshop. Once restarted, “Starry Sky” can be found under “Extensions” in the “Window” menu.