An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Photoshop panel to convert a batch of photos to be colorful, which includes the following steps:
1) Open all the photos you'd like to convert to colorful
2) Click ”Refresh” button to get the opened photos
3) Choose all of these photos or some of them to convert to Comics style
4) Click ”PaintMe Colorful” button to do a batch of conversion
5) Optionally, check ”Resize” checkbox to get the best effect
1 Save the photo as you wish and please not forget to backup the original photos.
Other addons you might be interested in:
- PaintMe Impressionnisme: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.18385.html
- PaintMe Realistic: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.18387.html
- PaintMe Comics: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.18517.html
- PaintMe Canvas: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.18443.html
- PaintMe Combo Set: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.19613.html
There are no reviews currently available.
Add more profiles
To install the extension, log on to the Adobe Add-ons store.
Locate the ExportLayer add-on, and click the button to begin installation.
Once installation is complete, you will see ”PaintMe Colorful” Panel add-on appear inside the Windows>Extensions menu from within your CC applications.
If the add-on neither can be installed Adobe Add-ons store nor Adobe Extension Manager, please contact email@example.com.