An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
With this free Adobe Muse widget you can easily implement a moving star constellation background in your Muse websites.
Add particles to your backgrounds and allow users to interact with them on mouse move and mouse click.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/DxN-yakpeTw
- Drop the widget into Adobe Muse workspace.
- Select an image file as background.
- Set user interaction to yes or none.
- Use settings like particles density, color or speed.
There are no reviews currently available.
- You will get a file named responsivemuseconstellationbackground.zip under downloads.
- Unzip the file to get Constellation Background.mulib.
- You will get a .mulib file named - Constellation Background.mulib -
- Double click the .mulib file and it will create a new Muse library widget called - Constellation Background -
- Drop the widget into Adobe Muse and customize it.