An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Once the FUJIFILM GFX 50S is connected to a computer via USB cable, the ”Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for GFX” allows users to import captured images directly to a computer.
The plug-in is featuring the ”Camera Mode” and ”PC Mode” to control shooting on camera or from computer.
In Camera Mode, the camera is held in hand or set up on a stand. The images taken will be transferred directly and saved onto computer for use in Lightroom. Adjustment of exposure and other shooting settings as well as the shutter release is carried out on the camera.
In PC Mode, users can check the viewfinder image of a remotely-setup camera in the LIVE VIEW window, operate the camera and adjust its settings on the computer screen. The user can also take images and have them transferred directly and saved onto a computer for use in Lightroom. Adjustment of exposure and other shooting settings and the shutter releases are carried out from a the connected computer.
There are no reviews currently available.
- Compatible with SELECT FOLDER / CREATE FOLDER features.
- The 35mm format mode of the GFX 50S is supported.
- Initial Release
HOW TO INSTALL - Please refer the URL below.
- Lightroom 6.12 or later, or Lightroom Classic CC is required for FUJIFILM GFX 50S.
- The 35mm format mode of the GFX 50S is not supported by Lightroom 6 series.
- Upgrade the firmware for GFX 50S to the latest version.
BEFORE STARTING THE PLUG-IN, PLEASE CHECK:
- NO camera control application other than Lightroom (such as iPhoto, Photos...) is running.
- Set the ”PC CONNECTION MODE” in the ”CONNECTION SETTING” of the SET-UP menu is set to ”USB TETHER SHOOTING AUTO”.
- ”FUJIFILM GFX Tether Plugin PRO” is ENABLED at ”File”->”Plug-in Manager” menu of Lightroom?
More By This Producer:
A plug-in software to enable Mac tethered shooting with the FUJIFILM X-T1, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-H1 or GFX 50S.
A plug-in software to enable PC tethered shooting with the FUJIFILM X-T1, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-H1, and GFX 50S.
A plug-in software that enables tether shooting with FUJIFILM X-T1, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-H1 or GFX 50S. PRO version is capable of operating on a computer.