An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this plus 600+ more overlays with our Photoshop Overlays Collection: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.12767.html
Photographers & designers, the biggest collection of transparent bokeh overlays is now here. Rather than creating bokeh in-camera, you can use these overlays to make your life easier.
All you have to do is drag and drop them onto your photo, change the blending mode and you are set. Including heart bokeh, star, and gold.
Here's all the good stuff you'll get in this bokeh overlay package:
- 203 premium bokeh photo overlays (300DPI – JPEG)
- Instructions included for using the overlays so you can quickly get started.
- Instant Download - no waiting around.
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustator, Indesign, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Works with both Mac and PC's.
Buy The Bokeh Kit now and instantly transform your images.
There are no reviews currently available.
Added over 100+ new overlays to the package including heart and star bokeh.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-bokeh.zip” which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to email@example.com and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] bokeh” containing '203' overlays separated into ”bokeh” ”gold bokeh” and ”heart and stars” folders.
3. Open Photoshop and open the file you want to edit.
4. Drag and drop any overlay from the folders into Photoshop.
5. Set the blending mode to ”screen” or ”lighten” then change to the needed opacity and size.
6. Add a layer mask to the overlay and use the brush tool with a 1-20% flow and 50-100% opacity and then paint over any parts you don't want or are overlapping.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.