An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this plus 600+ more overlays with the Photoshop Overlays Collection: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.12767.html
Make photos pop (literally) with these 50 firework overlays for Photoshop. Made from photos of real fireworks to look completely authentic. Extend your creative options today.
- 50 firework photo overlays (4500x3000px – 300DPI – JPEG)
- Instant Download - no waiting around.
- Instructions included for using the overlays so you can quickly get started.
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers and blending modes (Photoshop CS2+, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Works with both Mac and PC's.
Buy the fireworks collection now and start transforming your images.
There are no reviews currently available.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-fireworks.zip” which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to email@example.com and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] fireworks” containing '50' overlays separated into three folders.
3. Open Photoshop and open the file you want to edit.
4. Drag and drop any overlay from the folders into Photoshop.
5. Set the blending mode then change to the needed opacity and size.
6. Add a layer mask to the overlay and select the eraser tool with a flow of 1-20% and erase the parts of the overlay that you don't want or that are overlapping.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.